Steel Roof Cupolas
Add a touch of class to your steel building with a cupola. Cupolas come in the same colors as your steel siding, and bring with them not only beauty, but additional ventilation if you choose one of the vented models. Our products are durable and are made of the highest grade materials and paint systems.
Steel Vented Roof Cupolas
- White sides with a choice of 6 roof colors: Brown, red, green, charcoal, black and white
- Assembles on job site in minutes with slide-on metal connectors for roof and wall sections
- Weatherproof louver blades
- Bird screen included for mounting in curb
- Roof interlocks with sides for tight connection
- Packaged for maximum protection
- Optional curb cap if no air flow for ventilation is required
Steel Lifted Roof Cupolas
- Available in 36″ and 48″ sizes
- Fast assembly at building site
- All steel construction with 36″ roof, 16 colors.
- Sides standard in 16 colors.
- Full perimeter double angles for a rigid window frame opening.
- 16 gauge galvanized steel internal gussets for diagonal strength.
- Plyco manufactured acrylic glazed white aluminum windows installed in each side.
- Permanent painted steel window grids installed in each window.
- All metal joints “Tog-A-Loc” construction including window grids for non-rusting, permanent construction.